We are holding a virtual flying competition for a bit of fun, with results and small prize on Natter Night next Wednesday (20th).
Simulators only please!
There are two categories: Piston Engine Aeroplane and Jet Engine Aeroplane
• Any aeroplane within the category;
• Must be from a stationary start in nil wind conditions;
• From standstill at the start of a runway (threshold) – preferably Tatenhill but wherever your software supports;
• Get airborne to at least 500 feet above AGL;
• Aeroplane to change direction through at least 360 degrees;
• Land in first 300 metres of same runway threshold as departure;
• To a standstill.
Submit timings from stationary start to stationary finish to firstname.lastname@example.org before next Wednesday.
If you can record this using either your software, phone cam or GoPro we can show the top three in each category on Natter Night. No pressure!